BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Minerva Imaging is expanding our Finance team and is looking for a full-time or part-time Payroll Specialist/Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate has great knowledge with and wants to take ownership of running payroll from A-Z but is also keen to assist with various controlling tasks within the Finance team.
It is essential that you are highly organized in your work and take pride in performing your tasks thoroughly and with high quality. At the same time, you will only be successful in the job if you enjoy working independently, meeting ongoing deadlines whilst still being open to changing priorities and being very collaborative all at once.
- Manage the monthly payroll process from A-Z, ensuring accuracy and compliance with contracts, agreements and relevant legislations.
- Responsible for ensuring entitled salary reimbursements.
- Manage our time registration system and support with guidance when needed.
- Support enquiries about the Danish Holiday Act
- Collaborate with HR to address payroll-related issues.
- Maintain and further development of effective controlling procedures to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Lead and drive the annual budgeting process, collaborating with department leaders to gather inputs and conduct quarterly follow ups.
- Regularly review and analyse financial data to identify areas for improvement and optimization within our departments.
- Assist with preparation of our monthly, quarterly, and annually financial statements.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency of financial operations and workflows.
- Relevant, hands-on experience within Payroll is required.
- Experience with controlling is a big plus.
- Educational background within economics or Finance or similar.
- Strong analytical mindset combined with a make it work attitude.
- Excellent Excel-skills
As a person you:
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, service organization where your stakeholders rely on timely and accurate data.
- Think independently and act as a responsible colleague who is comfortable speaking your mind.
- Are social, positive and bring a lot of drive.
- Can work independently but also as a team player in an international environment.
Minerva Imaging offers a combined compensation package with a base salary, pension and an attractive bonus program. We believe in creating an agile working environment, so we have flexible working options including the option of working from home. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance and a quality conscious lunch scheme and monthly social activities.
We are an informal organization with a strong focus on open and honest communication. We value humour and a natural care for one another.
Please submit your application to us no later than 22 January 2024. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact CFO Carsten Caselitz at CSC@minervaimaging.com
About Minerva Imaging:
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven and integrated CRO and CDMO specialized in targeted radionuclide therapies. We focus on the use of advanced animal models within oncology, cardiovascular diseases, and in vivo molecular imaging for translational research and drug development.
We engage with our sponsors to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. Our facility located in Ølstykke, Denmark offers best–in–industry fully integrated radiopharmaceutical research, drug development, and manufacturing services.
Minerva Imaging is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Fastansættelse: deltid (30-36 timer ugentligt)
Minerva Imaging, Lyshøjvej, 21, 3650 Ølstykke
Ansøgningsfrist: 22-01-2024; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5953574